Element Chromoly Uniball UCA, 2005+ Tacoma 2/4WD
The Toyota Tacoma is the perfect size for overlanding, exploring, hitting the trails, or just getting out on the weekend. Our Element Hard Parts Tube Upper Control Arms can help make your Tacoma even more capable and versatile. They are built to be affordable without cutting corners or using inferior components. We use the same massive 1-inch FK uniballs found on our Billet Upper Control Arms with heat-treated stainless steel races and stainless steel bodies. Complementing the big balls are our custom-machined heat-treated 17-4 stainless steel pins for a big increase in strength. The rest of the arms are just as stout constructed from CNC-bent 4130 chromoly with 1.25-inch diameter, .120-inch thick tubing. Further separating our Element Hard Parts Tube Upper Control Arms from the rest of the pack are our innovative squeak-free bushings. Their unique, bind-free design requires absolutely no grease or maintenance. And, they eliminate the annoying squeaking that can occur with other bushings often leading to insanity. The bushings are built to last and are backed by a lifetime warranty. Our Element Hard Parts Tube Upper Control Arms add strength, provide coil clearance, make alignment simple, and maximize wheel travel.
- Built using CNC-bent 1.25-inch diameter, .120-inch wall 4130 chromoly tubing
- FK stainless steel heat-treated uniball with PTFE liners for durability and extended life
- Custom-made 17-4 stainless steel heat-treated pins and caps for maximum strength
- Innovative squeak-free, zero maintenance bushings that require no grease
- Built-in camber and caster for proper alignment and improved handling
- Designed for maximum clearance and wheel travel
- Two-stage gloss black powder coat with clear finish
- Reinforced bushing pivot barrels
- OE-style ABS routing provisions
- A pair of Element Upper Control Arms with all needed hardware
Q: What is the warranty on the bushings?
A: We offer a full lifetime replacement warranty on our bushings.
Q: What size lift will the control arm work for?
A: The control arms were designed to work with Tacoma’s lifted 1-3” over stock using a replacement coilover.
Q: Will these work on a 2wd application?
A: Yes, as long as it a 6-lug 2wd application. The control arms will not work with a 2wd 5 lug application.
Q: Are your control arms serviceable?
A: Yes, we offer replacement / service parts for the control arms uniball.