Element Billet Uniball UCA, 2005+ Tacoma 2/4WD
Our Element Hard Parts Toyota Tacoma Upper Control Arms look great with their unique and very durable mil-spec Type III hard-anodized finish. But unlike our last significant others, our arms don't just skate by on good looks alone. Beefy 1-inch FK uniballs, ¾-inch FK rod ends, custom 17-4 stainless steel pins, and lightweight 6061-T6 billet aluminum construction make our arms extremely strong. Critical details like billet aluminum dust caps with o-rings, zinc-coated Allen fasteners, and 303 stainless steel spacers further separate our arms from the competition. Double adjusters allow for easy on-vehicle adjustment of camber and caster for proper alignment. Our Element Hard Parts Upper Control Arms will maximize your Toyota Tacoma's wheel travel when paired with extended travel coilovers, help to fit larger tires, allow for proper alignment, and expand its capability.
- Precision 6061-T6 billet aluminum construction using a five-axis CNC machine
- Premium heat-treated ¾-inch FK rod ends with PTFE liners and a clear zinc finish
- Super stout 1-inch diameter FK heat-treated and hard chrome-plated uniballs made from 52100 steel
- FK stainless steel heat-treated uniball races with PTFE liners for durability and extended life
- Custom-made 17-4 stainless steel heat-treated pins and caps for maximum strength
- Misalignment spacers made from high-quality 303 stainless steel
- 6061-T6 billet aluminum dust caps with integrated O-ring seals that protect the uniballs and look great
- Vehicle-specific chamfers for maximum coil and reservoir clearance
- Premium clear zinc coated Allen fasteners for use in the pinch bolts and dust cap
- Mil-spec Type III hard-anodized finish for the ultimate in protection
- A pair of Element Upper Control Arms with all needed hardware
Q: Are your arms on-car adjustable?
A: Yes, although we preset the length of the arm to allow for proper alignment for most popular lift heights, the arms do allow for on the car adjustment to fine tune your alignment.
Q: What size lift will the control arm work for?
A: The control arms were designed to work with Tacoma’s lifted 1-3” over stock using a replacement coilover.
Q: Will these work on a 2wd application?
A: Yes, as long as it a 6-lug 2wd application. The control arms will not work with a 2wd 5 lug application.
Q: Are your control arms serviceable?
A: Yes, we offer replacement / service parts for the control arms uniball and rod ends.